Register for DIGLIT 2017
Read all the instructions on this page before you register.
Thank you for your interest in bowling in DIGLIT, however, at this time we are at capacity. If you are interested in being a substitute bowler, please email email@example.com.
Thank you and see you next year at IGBO Annual 2018..
When you register for DIGLIT 2017 you can also sign up for the optional events such as scratch masters, optional scratch, and additional non-bowling guests.
You will need to go through the list below, and gather the required information.
- Read and understand the DIGLIT Annual 2017 Rules.
- Collect the following information for each team member you are registering, including: (You must have everything before you register)
- Full Name
- Nick Name
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail address
- Awards Banquet Attendance (and any dietary needs)
- Bowler USBC/CTF ID
- All League Averages as of 31 December 2016, High 2016 Summer Average, or Current League Average as of April 1, 2017 (if available at time of registration).
- 2015-2016 Fall/Winter Book Average (You can look up USBC Year Book averages HERE)
- IGBO Tournament Average (You can look up IGBO Tournament averages HERE
- Once you have all the listed information, check the box to indicate that you have read these instructions as well as the DIGLIT Annual 2017 Rules and click the Next button.
- Submit payment for your application through our secure PayPal site. You may pay for all bowlers and guests now if you wish. Or, if you want each bowler to pay for their own entry, select the option to bill individual bowlers.
Note: All bowlers participating in DIGLIT 2017 must be IGBO members in good standing.
The registration form is no longer available. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a substitute bowler.