Registration is now closed!
We are now 100% full! If you were planning to bowl DIGLIT but did not get a chance to register and would like to be on added to a substitute list, please email the DIGLIT Director and email@example.com.
Read all the instructions on this page before you register.
Thank you for your interest in bowling DIGLIT 2021.
When you register for DIGLIT 2021, you can also sign up for the optional events such as scratch masters, optional scratch, the Friday Night Fun Bowl, chance tickets, and additional non-bowling guests.
You will need to go through the list below, and gather the required information.
- Read and understand the DIGLIT 2021 Rules.
- Collect the following information for each team member you are registering, including: (You must have everything before you register)
- Team Name
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- E-mail address
- Birth date
- Awards Banquet Attendance (and any dietary needs)
- Bowler USBC/CTF ID
- IGBO TAD ID
- IGBO Membership Status (Yes/No)
- Entering Average as established from DIGLIT 2021 Tournament Rule 16.1 – 16.6.
- IGBO Tournament Average
- If you do not have the above average information, the bowler(s) will need to verify average information prior to the start of the tournament.
- Once you have all the listed information, check the box to indicate that you have read these instructions as well as the DIGLIT 2021 Rules and click the Next button.
- Submit payment for your application through our secure PayPal site. You may pay for all bowlers and guests now or if you want each bowler to pay for their own entry, select the option to bill individual bowlers.
Note: All bowlers participating in DIGLIT 2021 must be IGBO members through any of its memberships.
Click here to register.