Register for DIGLIT 2019
Read all the instructions on this page before you register.
Thank you for your interest in bowling in DIGLIT.
When you register for DIGLIT 2019 you can also sign up for the optional events such as scratch masters, optional scratch, and additional non-bowling guests.
You will need to go through the list below, and gather the required information.
- Read and understand the DIGLIT Annual Rules.
- Collect the following information for each team member you are registering, including: (You must have everything before you register)
- Full Name
- Nick Name
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail address
- Awards Banquet Attendance (and any dietary needs)
- Bowler USBC/CTF ID
- 2018-19 Fall/Winter Composite Book Average from Bowl.com (You can look up USBC Year Book averages HERE)
- IGBO Tournament Average (You can look up IGBO Tournament averages HERE
- If you do not have the above average information, DIGLIT will verify information prior to tournament start.
- Once you have all the listed information, check the box to indicate that you have read these instructions as well as the DIGLIT Annual Rules and click the Next button.
- Submit payment for your application through our secure PayPal site. You may pay for all bowlers and guests now if you wish. Or, if you want each bowler to pay for their own entry, select the option to bill individual bowlers.
Note: All bowlers participating in DIGLIT 2019 must be IGBO members in good standing.